Sunday, September 6, 2009

new things

fall is the time for the clearing of slates.
i always just want to start over in the fall, re invent myself. i find myself wondering if i really can control my future, or if it has been planned already and i have no say in the mattter... as it so far seems.

i am stuck in an insanely irritating situation. guys always seem to be ruling my life lately. it's really annoying actually. i have absolutely no impulse control and i do really stupid things. really stupid...

enough of my complex mind, nick and norah's infinite playlist is definitley one of my favorite movies...

hmm. welll i got a laptop. its pretty nifty.
this game is insanely fun:
http://armorgames.com/play/4309/this-is-the-only-level

i'm tired but i don't want to sleep. erg.

more tomorrow :D:D
lalalala.

No comments:

Post a Comment