Sunday, January 10, 2010

Here I am. A rabbit hearted girl.

Wow. I haven't posted anything in ages.
Its like i broke up with you dear blog.
I want you back.
images provided by here and here

Well. I'll make this one good then.

FASHION
today i ventured to the great TJ MAXX.
i indeed purchased a pink leather jacket.

not the kind thats disgusting. but the kind of pink that reminds you of bubbles.

i got 3 shirts and another flowy vest. lol. i have tooooooo many.
:D all for $30

I AM SO GOD DAMN INSPIRED ITS RIDICULOUS.
things i love:











i want my room like this :)


as you can see, my mind is not all here right now.
life is crazy.
on the music side of life however, natasha khan aka bat for lashes







and one of my style muses florence + the machine aka <3














No comments:

Post a Comment