Sunday, April 25, 2010

The In-between stages.

So, prom at my school was on Saturday. Let me express to you why I do not like prom.
1) Whoreish, tacky dresses.
2) French manicures.
3) Fake Tans.
4) Riduculously time consuming hairstyles.
5) Bad music.
6) Fake social interaction.

Aside from prom, which I'm sure you all will hear more about, I will write about something that I've needed to express in words for a long time.
I need to feel infinite.
I felt this way only one other time in my life and I need to feel it again.
I was in a car with a few of my friends and it was just me and them and road. And I felt invincible and free, like nothing had any control over me anymore. And it was amazing. I want the ability to get in a car and just drive with no particular destination in mind. I need the feeling again. I want to be able to do what I want, when I want. With no one to stop me. All I can think about is this feeling. And I just want to go. Really.

There's a cool thing in LA that I want to go to this summer and I'm going to have to convince some friends that we need a road trip. I wish I could just facking drive myself. I wish I didn't need parental permission.
It feels like a jail cell. It really does.

God I sound like a pessimist. I'M HAPPY I SWEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment