Wednesday, August 11, 2010

hello, this is your mind.

I'M SO BAD AT THIS. i keep forgetting to blog. there will be so much to talk about in nyc so im using that as an excuse.

So I wrote some songs (i think) for the band experiment of probable failure.
They aren't that bad actually. It is slightly difficult to write without oliver (my piano) but i think i'll manage.
Woohoo for uneven capitalization of the word I.
Anyway, I feel like such a pale kid at the beach. I also have an uneven tan. This is because I forgot to flip over. I was laying on my stomach for 3 hours and then I got up and I have a tan back and a pale front. It's pretty bad.
BUT!
New York City next week. Hopefully I will find a piano store somewhere, and I can write in there. But there will be lots of chilling in the city. Going alone is like, the best thing ever. I love being alone. Weird, but true.

here's a thought from one of my favorite books:



night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment